Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, Tarraco arrived yesterday.

Here are my initial first impressions.

I love the front and side profiles of the car.
The wheels looks superb and give it a nice finish.
Oryx white paint also finished really well, better than my previous 2018 V90 white.
Loving the large screen and the touch sensitivity is also around 90% accurate for me with my big hands.
Love the welcome lights saying "Hola" on the ground and front LED.
Rear light strip
Interior as a whole

What I don't like.
The rear- why did they need the fake exhaust shapes on the back. Ruins whole back end for me.

Stereo- it's not loud at all and no difference from around 75%-100% volume even after tuning it with equaliser settings.
Boot closing button is crap. Press it and drops slightly and stops and the surround where it is is really flimsy and crap.
No storage compartment for coins etc which is a pain.
No wireless charging
26mpg (2.0tdi) around town but its brand new so sure it should get better.
Hesitant and laggy from standstill but better if your in S mode or using padels

·
Registered
130 Posts
Coin draw is right hand bottom of dash.my button work press closes all the way.my 2.0tdi 200hp 4x4 dsg with 1000miles if driven like miss daisy gets mid to low 40s around town had 48mpg on 80mile run mainly a roads

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah have to agree with the fake exhausts, some of the worst I've seen but I think the coast to coast lights and the decent style of the rear makes up for it.
Just picked mine up the other day, love it. Pleasure to drive in the automatic, first auto car. Never going back.
I've noticed the lag but did expect it to be much worse, improves in sport.
I did fit my old pedal box from the superb to it and made a big difference but I'm unsure about fitting it to the new car permanently. I do miss the pedal box I must say.
Overall I think the car is very comfortable even on big wheels and finished very well.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Driver2021 said:
Yeah have to agree with the fake exhausts, some of the worst I've seen but I think the coast to coast lights and the decent style of the rear makes up for it.
Just picked mine up the other day, love it. Pleasure to drive in the automatic, first auto car. Never going back.
I've noticed the lag but did expect it to be much worse, improves in sport.
I did fit my old pedal box from the superb to it and made a big difference but I'm unsure about fitting it to the new car permanently. I do miss the pedal box I must say.
Overall I think the car is very comfortable even on big wheels and finished very well.
The boot surround by the boot close button is terrible. Looks like it will fall off as when I press it, whole surround moves.

Roof sounds very tinny and cheap. With today's torrential rain, it was really bad from inside, luckily they haven't collected the V90 yet so jumped in to compare and can tell how much more insulating the Volvo is.

Also I'm glad the rear lights are all the way and the strip isn't just for show as I thought I'd read somewhere.

No idea what a pedal box is. I'm enjoying it but the wife hates it and it's her car!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.