Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
We've just picked up our new FR sport and it has the new touchscreen ( no knobs), just wondered if there any user videos out there. Had a look on youtube and there are some but not the same screen as ours. The book isn't very helpful. For instance when using the sat nav and put in your info what do you touch for enter / ok. Also it's got the auto open boot but not exactly sure where exactly to put foot under. We've looked underneath and cant find the sensor so look a bit stupid waving our foot underneath trying to open it.

Registered
Just stand directly in front of the S and wave your foot underneath the bumper. One you do it a couple of times you'll know exactly where to wave your foot. Or if you like I'll send my yorkie 馃惗 to you. Every time I take him for a walk he walks under the back of the car & opens the boot on me. 馃槀

Registered
I found that if I swipe my foot from one side to another then step back immediately the tailgate opens. If I stand too close after swiping it doesn't work, maybe a safety feature. To shut the tailgate its the same process, I didn't realise I could shut the tailgate this way but found the feature by accident.

Registered
I like the button and swipe to close, I wish the switch inside the car or the keyfob would also close the tailgate

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll try standing back once I've swiped, it has worked now and again but it's very tempremental.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts