Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to get an Xcellence Lux as I want a Tarraco with the winter pack and see that its only available on the FR Sport and XL packages.

The trouble I'm having is going by the brochure its hard to tell if there is any real difference between these models outside of cosmetic?

Because if it's just cosmetic the XL seems like the one to go for. Any help would be really appreciated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Im looking to get an Xcellence Lux as I want a Tarraco with the winter pack and see that its only available on the FR Sport and XL packages.

The trouble I'm having is going by the brochure its hard to tell if there is any real difference between these models outside of cosmetic?

Because if it's just cosmetic the XL seems like the one to go for. Any help would be really appreciated.
I've got XL 190 diesel. As far as I know there's no mechanical difference. I think the front seats are different as is the rear wing. My XL has 20" wheels and chrome roof rails and body coloured mirrors, I think there different on the FR

1 - 2 of 2 Posts