Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had this warning light come on maybe 6 or 7 Times, most often when it has rained. I assume it is something to do with dirt or water on the sensor. Has anyone else got it? Is it the square front sensor or the little round one? Is there a way of clearing it other than just wait?

Is Front Assist to do with the braking or the Lane guidance (or maybe both)?

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi RDC

I have had tic tac for around 4 months now. We live in a rural area and I haven't had this issue.

It's my understanding that all the sensors are microwave based, although I could be wrong.

It may be a software or hardware issue and it would be sensible to book it into the dealer and get it checked.

Hope you get some resolution soon.

Best,
M

·
Registered
447 Posts
Mine came on during last Saturday's heavy rain. Came on for around 20mins, then went back to normal. This was during the same drive, so no ignition off or anything.

However mine didn't say no sensor view, can't remember what it said, but definitely different wording.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I got this when driving through heavy snow earlier this year. When I got out the car the front sensor was covered with snow. It soon melted and the message cleared.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.