Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Apologies if this has been discussed before (I did use search but came up with nothing). I am in fact not (yet?) a Tarraco owner but very very interested.
I'm quite some distance from a Seat dealer and only seen one or two on street in passing so never had a chance to get inside yet (although recently drove a Tiguan All space so guessing pretty similar..).
My question is about the luggage area - specifically what this looks like with all seats flat? Is it just same as the Tiguan? So that with middle seats pushed back any gaps are minimal and floor pretty flat (especially if you extend headrests) Some images/vids seem to show major gaps and/or serious slope, Seat online answers vague - couldn't tell me if same as VW.
I wish Seat imported the 5 seat here..Skoda brand isn't for me (apologies to any Skoda owners!!) Seems odd neither VW or Seat don't bring their 5 seat versions here 馃槙 Seat particularly if they are supposedly the sporty cousin..Im just after a biggish relatively entertaining 4WD petrol, luggage space not seats important, I can't be the only one..

Registered
The only gap I see is between the front driver/ passenger seat and the middle row where the headrests sit. I have taken photos but this website isn't making it easy to embed them. Perhaps we can add photos to messages on this board?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.