Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'm going to view a pre reg excellence plus on Tuesday , with the objective of purchasing if all's good.
Is there anything anyone would suggest on checking on the day?,

·
Registered
40 Posts
Huxlee said:
Hi

I'm going to view a pre reg excellence plus on Tuesday , with the objective of purchasing if all's good.
Is there anything anyone would suggest on checking on the day?,
Make a note of the mileage and if you buy ask them to put it into the compound untill you collect, except for pdi etc. Had poor experience from an Audi dealer who put on a significant number of miles after I had agreed to buy my previous car.
If 1.5 TSI make sure it does not kangaroo, see this forum and numerous other forums re this issue. According to Seat there needs to be another software update for which no date available.
Check price with on something like Carwow, discounts are large at the moment.

·
Registered
118 Posts
How do you find overall mileage I can find every permutation ( trip, day, since last refuel, last night, 3 weeks ago) but not total mileage

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info, car was registered Thursday , and effectively delivery mileage , I used Carwow , and autoebuyer to find what deals there were and couldn't come close to the price, it is a petrol and have read the comments concerning kangaroo in first so will certainly be checking for that.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

, test drove an se tech previously and found the ride a little soft , (especially coming from a bmw 2 gran tourer with run flats ) the excellence with 20's made it firm enough without loosing too much comfort.
No kagarooing on the test, the deal was struck and I drove the car away within the hour . All in all perfect day

1 - 5 of 5 Posts