Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the car a while now and covered 8500 miles, the car has at low speeds developed a squeak and groaning noise from the rear end. does not always do it but it is annoying, have booked the car in next week, just wondered if anyone else has had any issues or noises from the rear end :D :D i know it raises a smile but it is the only way i can explain it

·
Registered
69 Posts
Not sure if it helps, but I had a similar noise at 1000 miles but only over 70mph, diagnosed as a loose bolt on the underside protection plastic, tightened to specified torque and the problem went!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
UPDATE !!!
Car has now been in for diagnosis and found suspect rear stabilizer was the issue, removed bolt and found it to be dry, replaced bolt and now quiet, also was asked to take car in again as they wanted to replace the whole part, All now done and no noises :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
just got the same problem done 65000 from new groaning and squeaky and a clunk at rear though it might be the pads or disc tok the wheels off found nothing it is a intermittent sound taking in it back to the dealer terraco xcellence first edition 2.0 150 diesel manual

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have now the almost same problem. When i go over bumbs low speed, it makes a little very little squeaky sound just like squeaking the paper something like that, but you really have to lower the music volume down in order to be able to hear it. It is coming from the front only. Have you guys encounter something like this or any suggestions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts