Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just browsing on the Honest John website and looked at the Tarraco entry, last updated a couple of days ago, and noticed the 1.5 engine has a dash by the list price. I then went to the Seat configurator and the only petrol engine apparently available is the 2 litre.
Not good news if they have dropped it having bought a 1.5 TSI in May.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just checked the site and you're right, the 1.5 TSI is not available. I bit of a worry as I'm due to pick mine up on Tuesday and it's already out of date.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looking at the July Tarraco price list the 1.5 is still listed but there is a note against it saying model year 20 versions CO2 not yet available

Sounds like the engine is being modified slightly for the upcoming year so I would suspect it will reappear as an option soon

·
Registered
46 Posts
A_Bainton said:
Looking at the July Tarraco price list the 1.5 is still listed but there is a note against it saying model year 20 versions CO2 not yet available

Sounds like the engine is being modified slightly for the upcoming year so I would suspect it will reappear as an option soon
It's not unsual for the 1.4/1.5tsi engines to be removed from sale for several months at a time, this happened with the Ateca just after we bought ours, it is the most popular engine throughout the entire VWAG range (AUDI, VW, SKODA & SEAT all sell cars with this engine option) and for a while just after we placed our order (we got lucky and didn't have prolonged wait) all Ateca customers were told the 1.0 ltr tsi would be the only petrol option available. Later in the year it was added back to the options list. So it might be happening again.

·
Registered
46 Posts
SizzlingPotato said:
Now I don't even see the 190 HP diesel on the configurator anymore. What are they upto ...
Trying to clear the back log of 150hp 2.0LTR Diesels from the ports and forecourts before the new reg comes in & getting ready for possible fr release Perhaps? Seems to be lots of tarraco's in stock across the UK at the moment, they could be trying to deter factory orders. But that's just a guess.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts