Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've a couple of weeks off over Christmas, and as I still haven't had time to wire up my under-seat subwoofer, I am thinking of doing this over the festive period!

In the car I took it from, there were RCA connectors so the sub was connected up using those. As that isn't the case with the "head unit" in the Tarraco, I need to splice the wiring in instead.

Because I don't want to risk any long-term damage to the car's wiring, I was wondering if there was a way of getting a small ISO extension (or whatever label standard it is :) ) so that I can play around with connecting everything up to the extension rather than directly into the in-car wiring?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Did you ever get anywhere with this? My worry is getting the required power cabling from the battery into the cabin.

I did car audio many years ago but had factory installed premium sound for past few years with this car being the first without so looking to do some form of underseat subwoofer if I can

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.