Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I took delivery of the Tarraco 2.0TDI/190 DSG 4 drive Xcellence First Edition Plus back in April. I'm really happy with the car so far. I did have a complaint with Seat as the specifications and driver manual say I should have under seat storage trays which don't actually exist! I have reached an agreement about that. :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, I've had my Excellence First Edition for a month now, I wondered about this storage as I had also read the same, should mine have them fitted? How did you sort this with the dealership? Regards

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
stellamaris5 said:
NO drawer for the UK only a flimsy shelf
I did manage to get an ex gratia payment out of Seat Customer Services for this, and the fact the sales documentation, website specification and owners manual stated it as a facility. (they may have updated the documents by now?)

·
Registered
436 Posts
iBarryJ said:
stellamaris5 said:
I did manage to get an ex gratia payment out of Seat Customer Services for this, and the fact the sales documentation, website specification and owners manual stated it as a facility. (they may have updated the documents by now?)
good for you , I received some cash for the missing wireless charger that was printed in the early brochures from xcellence spec upwards but was in fact only available on the First Edition models/

·
Registered
118 Posts
stellamaris5 said:
iBarryJ said:
stellamaris5 said:
good for you , I received some cash for the missing wireless charger that was printed in the early brochures from xcellence spec upwards but was in fact only available on the First Edition models/
How did you get the cash compensation as I was told it would have wireless charger which I've just found out isn't present

·
Registered
436 Posts
bobbytoad said:
stellamaris5 said:
iBarryJ said:
How did you get the cash compensation as I was told it would have wireless charger which I've just found out isn't present
Complained to SEAT UK , they checked when I ordered vs when the brochure was updated and said no. Then contacted dealer who were asking for evidence so I sent the the SEAT website screenshot from the date of order which I took as a precaution and they then transferred £300 to my bank account 10 days after pickup where I signed and detailed a form.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts