Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

At the grand old age of 52 I've been a fan and member of forums for years. I like the community atmosphere and the support you receive from fellow owners / enthusiast.

I collected my brand new Tarraco Xcellence Lux on the 10th June and choose this car to replace our 2018 Ford Galaxy Titanium X, that had been our family "do it all" car for the past 2 years.

I've never owned a Seat before but the reviews I watched and read reassured me this was going to be the perfect family car for us.

From new I've fitted front & rear mudguards, a genuine boot liner and a set of winter mats in preparation for the winter.

For my next addition I'm thinking of fitting genuine side steps to aid our young children to get in and out, so any feedback re these would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Welcome Chris.

A great car. I actually bought one based on video reviews and from seeing one parked in a car park. I didnt test drive or sit in it...No regrets but my friends think I am loco.

I would recommend the side steps. My young kids love them and they give a sportier look and feel as others have commented (mcsimmo, sparky13 and others).

Cons are that they get dirty, they aren't really useful for adults because the car isn't that high off the ground compared to something like a Chelsea tractor (insert make here) and they aren't wide enough.

For kids and aesthetics. Fine. Do they stop people from twatting your car with their door? I don't know, but I hope so.

Apparently mud flaps help prevent dirt accumulation, but will wait to see as I too, have just fitted mine.

Happy tarragoning!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Welcome along Chris and just to add to tic -tac I love the side steps and think there a great look on the car.
The mud flaps help a little but still get dirty but it's a small price to pay imo.
Also there very handy to stand on when washing the roof of the car but you do need the doors open.
Hears a look at mine if you haven't seen it

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.