Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, doe we have high beam assist on the Tarraco, i.e. if we leave high beam on, will it dip automatically hen detecting oncoming traffic? I haven't used the high beams yet as I Only needed the low beams in the city/

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've got an excellence version and I have high beam assist on it. Fairly accurate but on occasions I have to manually dip them when I'm following someone. Doesn't always see rear reds on cars in front.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hank said:
I've got an excellence version and I have high beam assist on it. Fairly accurate but on occasions I have to manually dip them when I'm following someone. Doesn't always see rear reds on cars in front.
Which xcellence? Is it first edition version? Because I think only the first edition once got the driver assistance package

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have the 'standard' Xcellence and a far as I can tell it doesn't have the high beam assist which automatically dips the lights. It does have the function which increases the range of both dipped and mainbeam by tilting them upwards above 60mph, though it's not always obvious depending on the type of road you're on at the time.
I'd second the 'wow' for the led lights, when I first got my car (late March) there was plenty of opportunity to see how good they were on dipped beam, and they are absolutely stunning on main beam, both in reach and spread. Makes night driving just a tad easier!

·
Registered
24 Posts
stellamaris5 said:
Hank said:
Which xcellence? Is it first edition version? Because I think only the first edition once got the driver assistance package
Sorry for late reply. Yes it's the first edition I have.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.