Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the 1.5 evo tarraco and i want to hard wire my dash cam although when i use fuse 40(12V socket) it comes on and off exactly what i want it to do but i am unable to use any of the 12v sockets for anything else.
Any suggestions of other fuse i can use i have tried fuse 47 rear wiper but that doesn't work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no idea, but it does because if i plug something into the socket it dont work if i take out the dashcam kit and put the fuse back into 40 as normal the sockets then all work again thats what i dont understand.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Welshie said:
I have no idea, but it does because if i plug something into the socket it dont work if i take out the dashcam kit and put the fuse back into 40 as normal the sockets then all work again thats what i dont understand.
Sounds like the wiper fuse in the hardwire kit isn't doing its job. I tried piggy backing off the rear wiper before and it's fine. Is the fuse pushed in properly?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.