Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

Just put a deposit down on a nearly new (registered May 2019) Tarraco Xcellence First Edition Plus 2.0 TSI DSG 4drive!

Should be getting it in a week or so

It's in reflex silver - my favourite of the bunch and hopefully a rare combo of colour and spec from the looks of it as they have stopped doing the First Edition Plus now!

Had a look around the forum here, it's nice to see so much excitement in our little corner of the world - are there any other first edition plus owners on here yet?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Your right about them stop making it, I ordered a new one 2 days ago should arrive next week no diesels left in compound only petrols now, can't wait, was thinking about the plus model but as it's only a electic seat and sound system upgrade I can live without that, was think about the xcellence model for a long time then seen this, its amazing and alot of car, like you can't wait, and I'll be asking the dealer to update the maps before I take it,

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi!

Yeah - Do you get the sunroof too? That's what made me go Plus, I'm a bit nervous about the economy in a petrol 4x4, but I guess diesel is no longer flavour of the month!

What colour did you go for?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.