Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
I got a build week after 4 weeks. The dealer at the time said he had some spare slots but nothing later on as the chip shortage was beginning to bite.
Hopefully you'll get yours soon.

·
Registered
9 Posts
learoy said:
Hi all how long does it take from ordering till I should expect a build date?.As my dealer says no build date yet and I ordered 5 weeks ago.
Thank in advance.
I'm in exactly the same position, I sent off all the paperwork 6 weeks ago to my leasing company and all I keep getting from them is emails saying that there is no update with build week, sooo frustrating! Fingers crossed we hear something soon!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've been told 15 weeks from order now so I've still got 10 weeks to go.dealer said there is no point giving a build date at the min as they are moving about quite a lot.said best waiting till week 11 then they should be able to give me a more accurate delivery date

·
Registered
38 Posts
Same here. Ordered mine this week. Was told it will take 16 weeks.
Ordered in Estonia where i live.
FR 2.0 tdi 147kW with almost all extras from the list. Reason for going for Tarraco was the legroom in the second row.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.