Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I've had my '69 Ex Lux since new and the Infotainment freezes/stops working or won't recognise the iPhone connection. Each time I hold the on/off button until the unit restarts and it's fixed, until it happens again. Feels like a weekly problem.

I assume taking it to the dealer will get poor response unless they see it happening, which is unlikely.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a way to convince the dealer that it needs fixing?

TIA.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hi,
I've had my '69 Ex Lux since new and the Infotainment freezes/stops working or won't recognise the iPhone connection. Each time I hold the on/off button until the unit restarts and it's fixed, until it happens again. Feels like a weekly problem.

I assume taking it to the dealer will get poor response unless they see it happening, which is unlikely.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a way to convince the dealer that it needs fixing?

TIA.
Mine has been doing this as well from day one.

It is more related to the number of times the system boots rather than time, mine seems to do it every 20 starts or so.

I reported it during one of my (many) trips to the stealers and they said they did a firmware update but nothing changed, I just (as you do) hard reset it, it is a PITA because it takes forever but hey ho.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts