Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Does anyone have a cordless charging pad in the front of the iphone size location infront of the gear lever.

I want to be able to use something like Qi pad, has anyone used adapted etc...
Like to find out what the best way to do this ....

Look forward your replys.

·
Registered
36 Posts
The AliExpress unit won't help you unfortunately as it's specific for a LHD vehicle. The cigarette lighter socket is on the wrong side for a RHD car. I think they do a version with a flying USB lead which would work.

The eBay unit would work- it has nothing to do with Full Link, Android Auto or Apple CarPlay. Unless you have a separate wireless adapter the phone would have to be plugged in to get that functionality - which kind of defeats the purpose of wireless charging.

The First Edition cars had the Qi charging pad as standard and the addition of a wireless CarPlay adapter makes the perfect solution. I can't understand why SEAT/VW chose to delete the Qi pad on the later cars.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone else have the issue when driving down hill and you gently apply the brakes the gearbox drops down a gear so the engine then starts to over rev? Mine does it all the time and it's quite annoying.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.