Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

As the topic says I've just placed an order for a 1.5 TSI DSG Xcellence Lux in Deep Black to replace our current Alhambra 2.0 TDI DSG Xcellence. Obviously not expecting the 1.5 TSI to be a ball of fire but having driven a number of other cars with this engine, including the larger VW Sharan, I'm not too concerned.

Bit disappointed that the Alhambra is no longer being sold considering how much smaller the Tarraco is now being Seat's largest model, particularly in terms of width and third-row seat space. But aside from that very much looking forward to ownership when we *eventually* receive our car (won't be holding my breath)!

Wasn't impressed with the drab range of colours available, not least considering Seat's USP of Spanish flair! Essentially white, black and various shades inbetween. Most interesting is the Camo but wife has an aversion to dark green cars. Even more baffling that the VAG sister cars at VW and Skoda are available in reds, bright blues and even orange!

Slightly dubious what the ride will be like with the 20" wheels on the Lux but wanted it for the electric memory driver's seat (wife and I regularly swap driving duties and she is a lot shorter than me) and the leather for those spills. Surprised though even the Lux doesn't have a standard panoramic roof, which was standard on my Alhambra and also is on the (usually less well equipped) equivalent VW sister car the Tiguan Allspace SEL.

Anyway, enough moaning. Looking forward to plenty more years of pleasant Seat ownership! :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
Very nice! We have just bought a used first edition plus model in indium grey. All being well will pick up friday afternoon. Car is a 68 plate but a late one feb 2019 with 11k miles on it. Cant wait now, although will miss the power in our current car seat leon cupra ST 300 we are trading in.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.