Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
seen lots of great posts on here to help enjoy the good and also understand some of the not so good - nothing is perfect but at least it educates us and helps get to solutions or just accept the imperfections.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Howarthshome said:
Excellence Lux 190 TDI Metallic grey, pre reg with 10 miles on the clock for £28500
Think its a great deal of car for the money.
Hope to share knowledge and experiences with other owners.
I know exactly where you bought that from, I was there to pick up a silver one with the same deal at 10:30am having got the train up from London. I would have preferred the Indium Grey but am still very happy with the silver, and it was a great drive home.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha - We picked ours up at 9.15 as the sales guy had to pick someone up from train station for the Silver one (You I guess). We Sat in the Silver one which was inside the showroom, test drove the grey one and deal was done. Think we both got a great deal. Loving it so far, only niggle is the lane guidance which I have decided to turn off - was same on my Skoda Octavia, unless on good long motorways it is annoying when it gets it wrong. Hope you are enjoying yours too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Howarthshome said:
Haha - We picked ours up at 9.15 as the sales guy had to pick someone up from train station for the Silver one (You I guess). We Sat in the Silver one which was inside the showroom, test drove the grey one and deal was done. Think we both got a great deal. Loving it so far, only niggle is the lane guidance which I have decided to turn off - was same on my Skoda Octavia, unless on good long motorways it is annoying when it gets it wrong. Hope you are enjoying yours too.
It was a 190 mile drive home for me on the M6 & M1 so I deliberately let the car drift towards the edge of the lane a few times to see how the guidance system worked, and I was quite impressed. We both got a very good deal though, I've seen 2019 models with up to 6000 miles on the clock for sale at higher prices than we paid.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.