Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good day, does anyone complain from the light output of the headlights? i have some issues with how the high beam functions and the light quality. i feel it is weak and doesn't throw far enough. i some times feel that it is not safe when on a high way. and the front fog lights are just a joke... is it only me?!

·
Registered
325 Posts
No complaints from me I think the lights are fantastic.
There is a setting in lights for motorway driving that increase the length of beam at 70 mph

·
Registered
202 Posts
I live in a semi rural area with poor street lighting, and find that the headlights are more than adequate, in fact they are probably the best I have ever had on a vehicle.

Do different models have different headlights? I dont know. Perhaps someone with a bit more knowledge can answer this one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you all for your input and replies. i still feel that the output is poor and not sufficient for me. maybe i am used to xenon light output, which i believe is much better and stronger, with better coverage...

·
Registered
202 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
My last car had aftermarket HIDS and were fantastic over normal halogen lamps.
But the lights in the Tarraco are equally as good IMO

·
Registered
18 Posts
Must admit I think the Xenon lights on my XC60 seemed brighter and my old eyes would like the Tarraco lights a wee bit brighter, especially under LCD street-lighting. I guess I'm getting used to driving more in the dark which may have something to do with it.

·
Registered
202 Posts
valentino said:
I like my light.. the only thing I did not find is how to adjust the light heights- used to do that in my Alfa

Can the Tarraco do it?
The Tarraco has self leveling headlights (or at least mine has) so there is no manual adjustment.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Before tarraco I was driving superb 3 with bi-xenon and imo the light output is slightly better than on Skoda. Maybe it's just a feeling caused by higher position of a driver.
What I miss on my tarraco is the high beam assistant which I had in Skoda.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.