Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Sat Nav help needed please.
I've owned a 21 Tarraco FR TSI for a year now and apart from being disappointed with the mpg had no issues. Until that is the Live Traffic info on the Sat Nav has stopped. For the last month I've had no updates on road closures, jams and accidents. Very frustrating as I use the dreaded M6 everyday.
I searched everywhere on the system for a "button" but can't find anything. There are surprisingly few options on the Nav menu. I've Googled and searched YouTube but nothing. The dealer told ne to do a hard reset but that didn't work either.
Would appreciate any advice. Thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi,
Sat Nav help needed please.
I've owned a 21 Tarraco FR TSI for a year now and apart from being disappointed with the mpg had no issues. Until that is the Live Traffic info on the Sat Nav has stopped. For the last month I've had no updates on road closures, jams and accidents. Very frustrating as I use the dreaded M6 everyday.
I searched everywhere on the system for a "button" but can't find anything. There are surprisingly few options on the Nav menu. I've Googled and searched YouTube but nothing. The dealer told ne to do a hard reset but that didn't work either.
Would appreciate any advice. Thanks
I sounds like your SEAT CONNECT subscription has expired. New SEAT'S only come with a one year subscription to the service. My late 70 plate subscription expired in February. Looked into it's renewal and it costs around 130 Euro's. Not worth it in my case as I do not use any of it's services. You get a message in one of the SEAT CONNECT menus on the infotainment system saying it had expired.

Here's a link to the SEAT CONNECT renewal site and a link to a thread that I started a month or so ago about renewal.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: evans.ra

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Thyper.
Crazy that we need to pay to get live traffic info, it's always been part of the system on the previous 4 VW cars I've had. I wouldn't have another SEAT on that basis.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Evans.ra.
I have actually never used built in navigation as WAZE is being used by entire world regardless of car brand owned so there is 100-times more data.
Have you given it a try? Waze does not consume lots of data from your phone's dataplan, you just connect your phone and see everything on the screen.
Let me know if you have any questions.
take care
lukas

1 - 4 of 4 Posts