Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have 2019 xcellence lux 2.0 petrol. The passenger side middle row seat moves forward and folds when the handle near the headrest is lifted. However the driver side middle row seat only folds when the handle is lifted. It doesn’t move forward unless I lift the lever under the seat. Should both seats move the same or not?
I recently took the car to SEAT to get a few things done under warranty and this was one of them. They weren’t sure if both sides of the middle row move the same or if there is a problem with the seat. Any ideas?
The other problems were the infotainment system crushed a few times requiring car restart. Also sometimes cold start the car is a big sluggish. They said they didn’t find anything on those.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I pull the handle in the picture on the left side seat, the seat folds and pushes forward. If I pull the handle on the right hand seat, the seat only folds but doesn’t push forward. The only way right side seat moves forward is if I pull the lever under the seat. Is this normal?
Vehicle Hood Automotive design Automotive tire Car

1 - 4 of 4 Posts