Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, picked up the new car 2020MY excellence lux dsl, looked for high beam assist and it's not there, found out it can be coded, so going in to the dealership for a download for the request to be made to SEAT, fingers crossed, but when I look at the on line brochures I can see that MY19 has traffic jam assist and blind spot&#x1f937-1f3fc-2640; Anybody know why it's been taken off for MY20? Also wonder if the auto closure for the windows when the rain sensor activates?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Let me know how the dealer chat goes was not aware the dealer could also turn the high bean assist on.

Regarding the traffic jam assist that is something that is also being discussed in the forum as TJA, also codable.

·
Registered
24 Posts
You will also find that speed limit signs displaying on the dash are missing too.
I dont think a dealer will be able to code the high beam light assist as it is moving off from stock unless it was missed in build. Traffic jam assist and blind spot was only on the first edition cars spec I think.
High beam assist is an easy code if you have a ODBeleven coding dongle
Speed limit signs is a mid level to code if you are new to coding with a ODBeleven coding dongle
Traffic jam assist can not be coded without updating some firmware on the camera all the other equipment is present on the car so can be done you just have to find some one to do it.
Blind spot can be retrofitted from Kauftec in Germany but i dont think anyone has done it yet. it has been done on mk7 golfs and from the research I have done uses parts from a t-roc and not a tiguan. its major thing to do as the bumper and parts of the interior has to be removed its need new wing mirror glass and alot of wiring.
This site has lots of info on the above.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.