Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took delivery of a excellence 150 DSG yesterday, no drawer under seat, no picnic tables and no rear seat release handles in boot, wonder what else I won’t find!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Took delivery of a excellence 150 DSG yesterday, no drawer under seat, no picnic tables and no rear seat release handles in boot, wonder what else I won’t find!!
It has been thus for some time now, cost cutting so any "frills" have been taken out. The Tarraco also hasn't had blind spot monitoring since the First Edition.

·
Registered
MY22 Tarraco Xcellence 1.5 EVO TSi Manual
7 Posts
Have you checked for tyre repair equipment? Not a sausage in mine except tow eye and locking nut, dealer supposedly going to send compressor etc out to me. Must admit I was expecting the items you mentioned when I got my MY22 Xcellence last month. Didn't they even used to have a nice little badge on the bottom of the steering wheel silver insert (minor I know...)?
However, love it, and yes the ride is more unsettled/firm with the 19" and no adaptive suspension (budget not stretchy enough for that), but we knew that right. Coming from a 64 plate Octavia on 16" was always going to be different.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Not advised they were, even when I called the dealership, will check again. Even so, if they are now they might not be one day.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hmm right, thanks for that. Well this should have been part of the handover process to include that kind of information. I assume there are Dos and Donts with these type of tyres in damage situations. Thanks for the post.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hmm right, thanks for that. Well this should have been part of the handover process to include that kind of information. I assume there are Dos and Donts with these type of tyres in damage situations. Thanks for the post.
I replaced the OEMs as quickly as I could, abysmal traction (esp in the wet) and once punctured they can't be repaired.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Along with other items mentioned above, no speed recognition in my new FR Sport.
Asked for maps to be updated before delivery to me, they’re showing shops that closed many years ago.
Questioned both issues via email, no reply yet.
Additionally, my Seat garage no longer shown as an option under Preferred Service Provider option in Seat Connect app. They were 2 weeks ago but not now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts