Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if 3rd party VW Tiguan Allspace mud flaps fit the Tarraco?
Looking at Seat's prices and what can be purchased from say China there is a vast difference in prices.

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
MCINND said:
Anyone know if 3rd party VW Tiguan Allspace mud flaps fit the Tarraco?
Looking at Seat's prices and what can be purchased from say China there is a vast difference in prices.
I have a set if mud flaps from aliexpress i can sell you if you interested. They should be here this week. I ordered them as the 1st tarraco we looked at didnt have them, but long story short we ended up with a different tarraco which has them fitted already so will have them going spare. Paid £15.23 off aliexpress... If u want them can sell u them at that price including p&p but u wont have to wait months for it

·
Registered
447 Posts
Have to be careful buying mudflaps from Aliexpress. Tarraco and Tiguan are interchangeable but for some reason China Made Tiguan are slightly different fit. Have to make sure you get Export Market mudflaps (not for China made Tiguan for China market). Most of the better vendors will show you pics of the hole locations in the mudflaps for you to double check.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm collecting my new FR tomorrow. Dealer told me today that mud flaps are not available for FR due to slightly different shape side mouldings and bumpers on Tarraco FR. Has any one been able to source mud flaps for FR

·
Registered
32 Posts
I got mine from AliExpress based on the "Growing Up" thread posted by @vib123. I bought some self tapping screws but they came with the mud flaps.

All I needed was a screwdriver and Torx T25(?) from memory. Front is easily fitted by turning the wheel but back needs a small screwdriver to get between wheel and screw. Easy fit!

boban said:
Has anybody got any instructions on how to fit the mud flaps? Do they require drilling at all?
Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.