Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is new update of maps for Navi System Pro. Of course as usual it's not available directly on Seat website but downloadable from VW site for Tiguan Allspace.

I was updating this way for 2 years (total of 3 updates) without problems but this time I have a problems updating. Note - this is not any 'tricky update' and don't involve any extra file manipulation/replacement or so.

Unpacked the files without problems and when inserted USB drive to the car - it displays something like 'Update found' but when I get into Nav settings and tap update - it searches media for 2 minutes and returns 'Error: update not found'

Tried 3 different USB drives 128G/USB3; 64GB/USB3; 32GB/USB2 on both ports and one SD card - with all of them I'm getting the same.
Tried previous update (0189) and it picks up update files straight away.
Downloaded the file once again, compared checksums and it match. The same with the file downloaded by DiscoverCare.

Any ideas? Did you have any luck updating to 0192? I wonder the file is OK?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
scubamartin said:
On the non plus system you have to hold the apps button down for several seconds and it brings up an option to update.
Correct but this is to get to service menu.
Map update is available under normal menu options.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yoann540 said:
Have you found a solution ? I have the same problem with the new update downloadable from VW site.
Unfortunately not. Last time I tried was about 6 weeks ago and gave up. Waiting for new update...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yesterday I found there is new version 195 available. Downloaded, copied to Pendrive and...
Installed correctly without problems!

Seems like version 192 was broken...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts