Seat Tarraco Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
just received update from the dealer. I ordered my Taracco fr sport in dolphin grey 2.0 dsg on 27/09/2021, the vehicle due go into production week commencing 17th Jan and should arrive beginning to mid February. When I ordered the vehicle the dealer told me late Mart. So that’s great news 😆
Hi, Have you got your car? I have ordered the same configuration Jul 2nd, 2021. No any news till now.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Adihall,
Sorry to hear of your problems, especially a dealer thinking they can cancel an order without referring to you.
My first Seat order was 9th March 2020. After dealerships reopened in July, queried the position & couldn’t get a straight answer.
Took until October for Motability (yes, disabled, so getting car after paying an advance payment then lease costs) to confirm the dealer hadn’t put the order through.
After other avenues failed due to the microprocessor issues, I ordered an FR Sport 19/07/21. Was told end of last year mine “was build week 3” which meant very little.
Good news, call from dealer today, car delivered to them this morning & can collect Friday. Hope your situation is resolved soon and, if it’s any consolation, the DSG gearbox fits the car really well.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Hi Adihall,
Sorry to hear of your problems, especially a dealer thinking they can cancel an order without referring to you.
My first Seat order was 9th March 2020. After dealerships reopened in July, queried the position & couldn’t get a straight answer.
Took until October for Motability (yes, disabled, so getting car after paying an advance payment then lease costs) to confirm the dealer hadn’t put the order through.
After other avenues failed due to the microprocessor issues, I ordered an FR Sport 19/07/21. Was told end of last year mine “was build week 3” which meant very little.
Good news, call from dealer today, car delivered to them this morning & can collect Friday. Hope your situation is resolved soon and, if it’s any consolation, the DSG gearbox fits the car really well.
Everything worked out fine in the end. I accepted the DSG, got more money for my trade in and got a lower pcp monthly payment. Took delivery on 4th March and very happy with the car. Just need to master some quirks with Seat Connect. The other car does not have a build week yet. Considering the problems now with supplies from Ukraine I consider myself one of the lucky ones.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Everything worked out fine in the end. I accepted the DSG, got more money for my trade in and got a lower pcp monthly payment. Took delivery on 4th March and very happy with the car. Just need to master some quirks with Seat Connect. The other car does not have a build week yet. Considering the problems now with supplies from Ukraine I consider myself one of the lucky ones.
Good to hear things worked out for you. 👍

·
Registered
2 Posts
Even worse news I’m afraid, wall street journal on Tuesday reported that the factory in Ukraine producing wiring and wiring looms for VW group cars and they’ve suspended production in Dresden and Zwickau, Wolfsburg plant reducing production next week and closing the week after but “VW are working on alternative solutions”.
hi do you have any more info from the dealer re. your car please? I ordered an Xcellence 2.0 auto diesel on 17th August 21 and the lease company are still saying they do not have a build date and have no idea when they will receive one either. originally I was told 6-8 month wait. I'm worried they may cancel my order all together. Really difficult to judge what will happen. I'm just hanging on in there hoping it'll be soon. Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
hi do you have any more info from the dealer re. your car please? I ordered an Xcellence 2.0 auto diesel on 17th August 21 and the lease company are still saying they do not have a build date and have no idea when they will receive one either. originally I was told 6-8 month wait. I'm worried they may cancel my order all together. Really difficult to judge what will happen. I'm just hanging on in there hoping it'll be soon. Thanks
my last update was for possible (they did say possible) delivery 31st September.
i‘m now at the point of cancelling order which isn’t an issue with broker/lease company as they’ve not fulfilled their own contract. My contract for lease outlander I have now ran out in March and they could ask for it back any time which could leave me in the shite.
i‘m probably going to get a car loan over 4 years now with a similar monthly payment as the terraco was going to be for but 4/5 years old with the age related possible problems.
i‘m researching 2017/18 terraco, disco sport, Kia Sedona or another outlander PHEV.

·
Registered
11 Posts
after 11 month from order day, still any information from Seat dealer about possible production. Pathetic nightmare! Communication from SEAT side is misunderstanding. They know, they will sell everything what they produce, and have all customers in ….

21 - 27 of 27 Posts