Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Collected our 1.5 FR Sport just before Christmas. It was in stock un-registered at SEAT in Hull. Luckily its the 2021 spec.
Couple of issues after collecting it, there was no battery in the 2nd keyfob and the interior light in the boot hadn't been connected. Fixed them myself rather than driving the 90 miles back to Hull.
Not had much chance to drive it during lockdown and the bad weather (maybe should have gone for the 4x4!). Happy with it so far, plenty of power and averaged 37mpg in the first 400 miles which isn't too bad.
Fitted a few bits since buying it. Rubber mats, skoda tunnel mat, boot mat, under seat vent covers, rubbish bin for door compartment and the rear bumper protector for the boot.

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Very nice, glad to hear your enjoying your new car. Really looking forward to getting my FR Sport soon, although that might be delayed with the semi conductor and covid problems.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FR_Sport said:
Good to see some non brochure shots of a White FR Sport as we await the arrival of ours! How's it been since its arrival?
It's been good so far.
Plenty of power when needed even though its only the 1.5 petrol.
Comfortable to drive with great tech.
Had a play with the driving modes this past week. Managed to average 41mpg commuting to work and back in Eco mode. Happy with that.
Struggled a bit in the snow but expected it being fwd.
The 2.0ltr 4wd would have been nice but didn't fancy the extra road tax.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello MJ,

Hope you don't mind me adding on to your thread, figured I could join the thread of a similar car rather than create another new one.

Here's a photo of mine, picked it up a couple of weeks ago form Ipswich with Under 3K on the odo. Was browsing new cars but this was stumbled upon by chance, she was amazing value for money and this was probably the quickest purchase decision ever made.

My wife and I are both in love and we're literally fighting for the driver's seat. Can't wait for the lockdown to end and spread our wings =)

In the brief runs, we've done so far the power and efficiency of the 1.5 TSI have been very surprising

View attachment 255

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Congratulations, Rohan, looks a lovely motor. Do like the colour. I think looking at the wheels, you've got the FR and not the FR Sport, they're both cracking cars.
Mine is currently at Emden waiting for a ship, so hopefully have mine in about 3 weeks.

Enjoy your new baby!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Oops completely missed out on the 'Sport'
Indeed just an FR, thanks Marky.
You'll have yours in good time for this season.
Can't imagine what the wait must be like

·
Registered
4 Posts
Going slightly off-topic here but if its any help, just tell your self, essential journeys' only, until the end of the month so it would not have been driven much ;-)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Oh yer, that makes me feel so much better :D :D

Happier now though, it's landed at Sheerness yesterday on Danube Highway. Not long now I hope.

I've got the rubber mats and the replacement wing mirror covers, just want the rest of the car now!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.