Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! Tomorrow I'm collecting my Tarraco, 1.5 tsi DSG in Xcellence Lux trim. Coming from an Octavia, and a former Kodiaq owner. Very excited to own my first Seat.

Any useful tips or hints? Anything I should watch out for? It's MY 2021, registered December 2020.

·
Registered
98 Posts
The parking camera on the Xcellence Lux has a great feature. There is an overview of the car, showing four quadrants. If you are parking next to a kerb on the drivers side, touch the image where is shows that quadrant on the screen. The camera will then show the picture of your wheel near the kerb. It will not prevent kerb rash, but I found it helps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pietre said:
The parking camera on the Xcellence Lux has a great feature. There is an overview of the car, showing four quadrants. If you are parking next to a kerb on the drivers side, touch the image where is shows that quadrant on the screen. The camera will then show the picture of your wheel near the kerb. It will not prevent kerb rash, but I found it helps.
Ah that's fantastic, thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.