Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Signed paperwork on an ex-demo (69) 2.0 TDI 150 Xcellence Lux DSG in White a couple of weeks ago and after some issues with water ingress. I am due to pick up on Tuesday. For my troubles/patience they have offered to pay first years road tax and the Lifeshine coat in FOC.

It's my first Seat. Have had a Qashqai for the last 6 years which has served me well but couldn't face another Nissan - it all looks so samey from the car I bought 6 years ago.

Have taken a couple of pointers from here already about handover but has anyone got anything specific I should look out for or be asking when buying a nearly new/ex demo vehicle as this will be my first time.

Couple of things to note. The listing for the car says it includes the Beats Audio system - I was under the impression from research that this was only on the First Edition models? Can anyone confirm?

Thanks 馃槉

Attachments

Registered
Welcome. A great car and you will be happy with it.

I agree wrt nissan. Very little change in exterior and interior but I guess that happens when you are the pioneer and market leader in the cross over market. A bit of complacency.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Tic Tac.

Yeah "if it ain't broke don't fix it" and all that but I'm really looking forward to something a bit more sporty looking/feeling whilst still being able to haul the growing family about on occasion. I'll miss the fuel economy though, am user to getting 53-55mpg average and think this Tarraco is around 20% less than that. Can't have it all I guess :lol:

Registered
Welcome to the forum holta
The trouble is with Nissan these days they are part of the Renault group and not proper jap cars anymore.
As for the beats system I'm sure it's an optional option to upgrade.
Lovely car btw

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Sparky.

Long day today so just getting round to some bedtime reading. I was supposed to be picking the Tarraco up tomorrow but this has been painfully delayed another day...

That's interesting to hear about the Beats system
- this is an ex demonstrator car so now wondering if it actually does have it. They list it as a feature on the ad but I assumed it was only on First Edition models. Will keep you updated.

Whilst I'll miss my QQ on the whole, it has started to develop a few faults that only seem to be getting more noticeable so I'm excited to get the Seat now!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.