Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just had an update from seat UK, new recall just been issued from the factory 09.09.19 ,
This is an ecu recall for 1.5 petrol engines, I'm told it's not related to the on going issues , but a new fault they found.
Letters are on the way.
Spoke to 2 dealers I know both confirmed it's showing on system but no details on the recall as brand new and they clueless as to what it's for, seat UK confirmed it's an ecu issue but that's all the factory have said until full data is released in a few days , so keep your eyes open for a letter or speak to your dealer about a possible recall,

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just had call from my dealer who confirmed it's showing now on their system however as the factory has not released data they can't recall cars ie book in until the factory tell them what to do, they said if another dealer has issues finding the recall they should call seat tech team or customer should call seat customer service who will confirm the recall and tell them the above.

·
Registered
14 Posts
nick1978 said:
Just had call from my dealer who confirmed it's showing now on their system however as the factory has not released data they can't recall cars ie book in until the factory tell them what to do, they said if another dealer has issues finding the recall they should call seat tech team or customer should call seat customer service who will confirm the recall and tell them the above.
Ive got my car back in the service dept all day Thursday so if the dealers still deny the recall then on that morning whilst I'm there I'll call customer services to confirm the recall. Thanks Nick 👍

·
Registered
87 Posts
I was told today that it came out on Monday. While I think it is related to the juddering issue, I was advised to get it booked in & applied because it has safety implications as well (maybe stalling at junctions which has been encountered ? )

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Update for you all the seat recall is now showing at all dealers and data available to do the update, this works on all vwg cars so the end is here for the 1.5 petrol issues at last and it works

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.