Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I've ordered a new FR Sport Tarraco in Oryx white from D.M Keith, Grimsby. Ordered it two weeks ago, was already built and will be here next week.

Looking forward to the change, I'm coming from a Leon Cupra so quite a change! :lol:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
learoy said:
Must say there quite a good dealer in Grimsby have some good deals on the tarraco. Its not far from me I'm in Holton le clay.what engine did you go for
Have you bought from there before? It's been easy so far. Mine is a motability car and it was all sorted with no fuss. They've got a few more coming over in the coming days\weeks too.

1.5 DSG Petrol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good luck with new car. I'm afraid mine hast lasted 4 days and the SATNAV has gone faulty already. Dealer couldn't fix today and now cannot sort until 13th July.
Hope you have a better start as the rest of the car is great!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gaznessa said:
Good luck with new car. I'm afraid mine hast lasted 4 days and the SATNAV has gone faulty already. Dealer couldn't fix today and now cannot sort until 13th July.
Hope you have a better start as the rest of the car is great!
Cheers mate.

Is it brand new? What is the fault with the nav? Can you use Google Maps instead through CarPlay or Android Auto? I know that isn't the point...

·
Registered
4 Posts
The car is a brand new 2021 FRSport factory order. The SATNAV doesn't know where it is and madly enough when I connect and use Apple car play, which by the way is wireless with MIB3 infotainment, it does the same to the phone apps , Waze, Google map and Apple maps. Can't fathom it. The only thing is that when I registered for full link was when it started to go mad!
Fr Sport
Oryx White
2.0 TSi with DSG 4x4
Panoramic roof
Tow bar

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.