Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my Tarraco three weeks or so ago. Loving it , though my wife loves it even more and she doesn't drive.....

Bit of fiddling with OBDEeleven has brought me Traffic Sign Recognition and High Beam Assist which are working well.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Traffic Sign Detection

Module A5
Adaption
Road sign detection fusion mode
set to fusion. This combines Nav system and camera.
Long Coding
Set VZE to Coded.
You can check byte 01 bit 1 and byte 16 bit 4 to see if these have worked.

Module 17
Long Coding
Set Road sign detction to Yes
You can check Byte 05 bit 2 to see if this has worked.

That's all i needed as far as I can see.

Some Pics below.

Atmosphere Blue Azure Rectangle Aqua

Font Gadget Screenshot Electric blue Operating system

Blue Azure Gadget Font Communication Device

Product Blue Azure Font Screenshot

Font Gadget Sky Screenshot Operating system

Blue Font Communication Device Operating system Software

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
I like how simple this looks and i'm completely new to this. Any chance you can share a link to what I'll need to buy to follow this procedure? Thanks

·
Registered
174 Posts
After the traffic sign recognition enabled, do you now get an option to match the speed warning to the speed sign. My previous Karoq that came with TSR allowed me to set a speed warning when I'm for example 5 or 10 mph over the limit.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SizzlingPotato said:
I like how simple this looks and i'm completely new to this. Any chance you can share a link to what I'll need to buy to follow this procedure? Thanks
You'll need a device, At the moment they only work with android phones/tablets

https://obdeleven.com/en/products-page

The standard device at $39.99 is fine the next gen version doesn't add much yet, though maybe useful in the future as adds Apple.
You also need the PRO licence at 24.99 as otherwise you can't do "Long Coding". There are currently no "apps" for Tarraco, which means all changes have to be done by the long coding as described.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SizzlingPotato said:
After the traffic sign recognition enabled, do you now get an option to match the speed warning to the speed sign. My previous Karoq that came with TSR allowed me to set a speed warning when I'm for example 5 or 10 mph over the limit.
Looks like it is either well hidden or an extra cost option that needs a SEAT code to unlock. I've tried a few things on the OBD11 but can't get it configured. I've also trawled various forums for seat,vw,skoda with no luck so far. Some of the modules that allowed you to do it previously are not on the Tarraco.

·
Registered
174 Posts
alas00 said:
SizzlingPotato said:
You'll need a device, At the moment they only work with android phones/tablets

https://obdeleven.com/en/products-page

The standard device at $39.99 is fine the next gen version doesn't add much yet, though maybe useful in the future as adds Apple.
You also need the PRO licence at 24.99 as otherwise you can't do "Long Coding". There are currently no "apps" for Tarraco, which means all changes have to be done by the long coding as described.
Cheers for that. I'll add it to my Christmas wish list so the missus knows what else to get other than socks and jumpers 😄

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Channel 5F has now appeared on my obd11 and have now got speed warnings etc setup as well.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Vehicle, settings, driver assistance and page down has options to untick them. I'd assume that would then be the default when you next start up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts