Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brodit make the ultimate in car phone mounts, I've been using them for at least three cars, and several phones. You buy the phone & car mount separately, so if you change your phone you can just change the phone mount and keep the car mount in place. Change car and you just need a new car mount...

The Tarraco car mount I've gone for fits under the stereo, clipping in front of the vents. They also have one that fits near the A pillar should you wish to have your phone on that side...

https://www.brodit.co.uk/brodit/vehicles/Seat/Tarraco/2019.htm?steer=rhd

I now need to get a shorter iPhone cable now so that the wire doesn't loop around... :)

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Leprechaun said:
Looks neat alright.

Does all the new technology such as CarPlay (in conjunction with CarBridge app) not effectively negate the need for these attachments now though?
You have to be plugged in for CarPlay. And the phone plus wire is slightly too long to fit neatly into the storage area. This means I can use that for storing something else while phone is secure and still connected ...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bobbytoad said:
Thanks! Was just thinking I need a vent mount.
Can it be removed if not needed?
I haven't taken the plastic off the sticker bits so can remove it easily if need to. It clips into place quite securely...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.