Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi evryone,
Newbie from SEAT, sorry for my english, i'm from Martinique (French West Indies). Tarraco Style, camouflage green.., bva, 7seats, 4drive, 2L. So different from my hyundai Santa Fé, but i'm satisfied.
Before my presentation i read this forum, thanks everyone to your helps, chats and others.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have recently ordered a Seat Tarraco 2ltr diesel Xcellence Lux auto, 4drive With factory fitted sunroof, and retractable tow bar. 150 BHP
Question, I have seen many reviews quoting 39.8-41.9 miles per gallon. But does any member have a similar model that can give a true
MILES per GALLON
I have paid £700 for the tow bar, will it be retractable or removable.

·
Registered
60 Posts
If it is a factory fitted tow bar, it will be retractable. I get an average of 40mpg from my diesel 2.0 180bhp and 26mpg towing my 1650kg caravan

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you Simol for your info, I am a mobility driver, the model I have ordered is the best on the mobility site. I have to pay extra deposit for the sunroof and tow bar. £980 for the sunroof and £700 for the tow bar. I have a Mazda CX5 at the moment, manual, 2.2 diesel. My left knee is some times not strong enough to push the clutch so I have ordered an auto. I am looking forward to receiving the Tarraco. My son in law has a Audi Q5 same engine and auto DSG box and he says around 40 to the gallon.

When I have driven the car I will give you feed back, Thank you, Brian

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.