Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Yes mine are a bit noisy. It's like as if you turned them on when it's dry.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Had to replace mine as they were doing my head in, I have swapped to Bosch only issue is the passenger one is a bit shorter but they still work ok , all the reference numbers tallied up from the Bosch website so ordered a set of fronts and swapped the rear as well

·
Registered
202 Posts
Same here. I changed mine hoping the noise would improve, which it did, almost. Now the blades just touch the the A pillar when they sweep so I have now got an annoying 'tap' noise when I use them.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Mine were noisy but i cleaned them with WD40 and it improved them to near silent but there was the odd noise from the rear. I then remembered i had some Gummi Pflege treatment for rubber and that solved it. Not sure of the longevity at this point but if you fancy a try here's a link to the product.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/SONAX-GummiPflege-04991000-Rubber-Treatment/dp/B000U42S42/ref=pd_sbs_263_t_2/260-1661593-2139259?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B000U42S42&pd_rd_r=15e48702-5cfc-422a-a7ec-e971353ec5a0&pd_rd_w=FW0CI&pd_rd_wg=SuuA6&pf_rd_p=e44592b5-e56d-44c2-a4f9-dbdc09b29395&pf_rd_r=B1V40FP4A6AZMEGN2DTG&psc=1&refRID=B1V40FP4A6AZMEGN2DTG

·
Registered
33 Posts
I just came onto the forum to ask if anyone has an issue with noisy and judders wipers and low and behold there were these posts. Ive just replaced my front pair with Bosch "aerotwin" blades and I am amazed at the difference. I used the Bosch AP26U for the driver and the AP22U for the passenger. The driver blade is a bit longer than the original but it does not touch anywhere it shouldn't. My question is that the rear wiper is as bad if not worse than the fronts and I wondered if anyone knew the code for Bosch replacement. Cheers in advance.

·
Registered
325 Posts
No problem yet but only covered 250 miles.
What kind of mileage did the problem start

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sadly my fix detailed earlier hasn't lasted so looks like i'll be replacing them. Mine have been noisy from the outset and when it was in getting the 1.5TSI update done i asked them about the noise, they stated they were all like that.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ive recently replaced the front two blades with Bosch Aerotwin, ref: AP26U for the drivers side and AP22U for the passenger. Huge difference, so quiet. I could not find a reference for the rear wiper which was very judders and noisy but after a quick email to Bosch they have confirmed that the front ones I used are the correct spec and the rear I require is referenced as A383H (380mm). I have just fitted one and once again success, no juddering or noise. The new rear one is very slightly longer but it's still well away from the top of the rear screen at mid sweep.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.