Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all

I've been reading this forum since before ordering my brand new Tarraco at the end of September. I'd just like to thank everyone for their wisdom on spec, engines and accessories.

I wanted all the toys and most importantly my first automatic to deal with London traffic.

I went for the 2.0 petrol DSG Excellence Lux in grey with pano roof. It looked like I was going to have to wait 12-14 weeks but the dealer found one on order with the electronic tow bar. I said I wasn't bothered about the tow bar , and managed to get such a deal that I didn't end up paying anymore than I'd sourced on Carwow, and got it in 2 weeks. Seat were keen at the time to get some Tarracos on the road.

I've had no trouble at all with it and have been really pleased. The colour is great having had an Audi A4 estate in black and although it's a little thirsty it's good to have the power if needed.

There's still very few on the road near me.
Accessories bought after reading this forum:-
Kodiaq rear tunnel protector
Boot liner
Vent covers (under rear seats)
Centre armrest tidy

Cheers

JC

·
Registered
436 Posts
HI mate, welcome. I'm in West London too and we got out Tarraco over from Westfield SEAT store, quite a good experience actually.

I have the same accessories as you plus hardwired a dashcam, minus the bootliner. Have you found a way of stopping the 3rd row seatbelts sliding out the clips?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.