Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking forward to this arriving - estimated end of March - to ferry around our family of five. Will be used for lots of European travel (with the aid of a roofbox) as we do like driving holidays and we plan on keeping it for a minimum of five years.

Hopefully it'll prove to be flexible, comfortable and reliable family transport for us. :)

Ordered in Oryx White with Panoramic Sunroof, tow bar, space saver wheel and five year warranty. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Lovely I wish there had been some about when I got mine, I ended up with a 6 month old one that had 3000 miles on the clock but it was a massive saving. Would have loved the sporty seats in the front though.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I looked around and was almost committed to 29k of dealer demo Xcellence Lux but then happened to see the dealers FR Sport that had just arrived.. a sudden pain in the wallet ensued when we started discussing the price though so after lots of research I picked up a factory order with a saving of 7.5k attached. Happy enough with that. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.