Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
How to detect whether I have this function? Tried to follow the instruction but some of the values were already set (like last one), some had different values so I presume it was ON in my car as factory default...

·
Registered
21 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
pch said:
If you push the lever like turning on HighBeam - it should turn on in auto mode
Yeah, I turned the lights on and put on full beam with the stalk but I only got the normal Blue full beam symbol come up, no sign of the "A"

Have you enabled this on yours pch?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Downsey1977 said:
pch said:
If you push the lever like turning on HighBeam - it should turn on in auto mode
Yeah, I turned the lights on and put on full beam with the stalk but I only got the normal Blue full beam symbol come up, no sign of the "A"

Have you enabled this on yours pch?
I had it as standard so I'm not sure if we talk about the same thing (see my post way above). In my spec they name it HightBeam Assist. Not sure if that's difference for Ireland? But defo - if I push the level - I have A on the high beam symbol and it works in auto mode: when dark - high beam switches on, when see oncoming traffic (or behind someone) - it switches down to dimmed.

·
Registered
12 Posts
valentino said:
Has anyone actually noticed the light seems a bit weak in comparison to other cars?

Also i cannot find a way to adjust the main beam position as high or low....
I was looking also for that adjustment and i came up that only SEAT can do that through their Tech departments ! There's not User-adjustment and not sure yet if there's an AUTO function if car is fully loaded to adjust the beams lower. After all i'm going to change oils soon (1500km oil renewal) so i gonna ask about that and some other things im still curious :| :?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.