Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car booked for kangarooing update also told them of the problem with the filler flap getting stuck and the tyre pressure warning light was on. Even tho they where told about the problems they found them on an inspection of the car. Was told there was a nail on the shoulder of they tyre and the tyre was nearly flat. We have had the light on for a good while. But never had to put air in the tyre, they rang my wife saying a new tyre was needed they put a Bridgestone on but the rest are pirelli scorpion verde. It annoyed that not a matching set. Also they didn't do the glue flap as it's not in the job sheet so needs to be booked in again. Tyre was £140 odd fitted seams expensive or am I over thinking it

·
Registered
325 Posts
I would go back to dealer and ask for the same tyre to be put on.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Going to ring them tomorrow if they unloaded a brand new fr and it picked a puncher up I bet they would put same brand back on. Just anoying as they didn't give my wife who took the call any choice just that we need a new tyre. They sent a video of or the inspection the car only 8
Months old and done 2368 miles didn't need checking over just the work done that was reported. It looks like the nail that was in the tyre had been pulled out slightly as to let air out. I had no had to put air in just though it was a faulty sensor

·
Registered
62 Posts
Had same issue with fuel filler cap, had to be replaced under warranty which was done after only three months of use from new (strangely, petrol station attendant, aka fuel engineer, told me it was common problem on VW Tiguan).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.