Seat Tarraco Forum banner
341 - 359 of 359 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi @all. I have just received an upgrade to my leaser, delivery expected in June. The exact date should be announced soon.
It's funny, because it's good news, but I don't believe it ... I'll keep you informed.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi @all. I have just received an upgrade to my leaser, delivery expected in June. The exact date should be announced soon.
It's funny, because it's good news, but I don't believe it ... I'll keep you informed.
Good news. Looks like our two Tarraco Xcellence Hybrid are planned to be built the same week (26).

I'm becoming more and more convinced that our cars were produced earlier during 2021 and have been sitting for months waiting for missing semiconductors.

Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Good news. Looks like our two Tarraco Xcellence Hybrid are planned to be built the same week (26).

I'm becoming more and more convinced that our cars were produced earlier during 2021 and have been sitting for months waiting for missing semiconductors.

Fingers crossed.
Hope you're right. I'm really afraid to see my order cancelled. The only reassuring thing is that for a year the leaser has been telling me that "delay, no date announced" and that for the first time he has announced a delivery date in an affirmative manner. As you say, fingers crossed, even my toes!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congrats!
My order(FR 2,0 TDI FWD) was placed in the end of September, but still no clear information about delivery date ;-(
Just had an update on my 2.0 FR Sport Gary. Ordered November and been pushed back a few times. Confirmed today week 37 build week and ETA to dealer 21/10/22.
Will be interesting to see if you get the same update.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ordered mine Nov 21 (FR Sport 2.0 tdi DSG) and was told begining of April build week 29, however given parts issues could be more like Nov 22!! Chased an update as was looking at a Plan B to be told now been built this week! Not getting excited yet though until its in the country though....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ordered mine Nov 21 (FR Sport 2.0 tdi DSG) and was told begining of April build week 29, however given parts issues could be more like Nov 22!! Chased an update as was looking at a Plan B to be told now been built this week! Not getting excited yet though until its in the country though....
Odd how everyone is getting different build dates etc. Original date was July then Sept. Only now have I got a confirmed build week. Have gone with the manual rather than DSG. I was the same ordered Nov

·
Registered
22 Posts
My guess is that since Tarraco sales in Europe have been very low, they are finishing all outstanding orders (having prioritised the Tiguan).
They told me delivery would be in June, but still no exact date. I hope to have the date soon (after that, I'll be more relaxed)

341 - 359 of 359 Posts