Seat Tarraco Forum banner
381 - 388 of 388 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mmh I may cancel my order, place a new one, paying like 10,000 € more for the same model, and maybe this way I will receive it earlier :ROFLMAO:
your purchase should be price protected if the price drops.....its like that in the UK according to the dealer. Though hopefully your delivery time changes earlier too lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
I think all brands are affected by these problems. In my company, we have about ten cars on order, none delivered for almost a year.
The oldest orders are the Tarraco, but the Sportage Hybrids are announced with a 14-month waiting period.
For my Tarraco, we are at 15 months, and I think there will be no delivery this summer. We have a BMW series 1, but not hybrid, announced with a 6 month wait. Premiums are favoured...

·
Registered
6 Posts
SOOO...i've cancelled my new Tarraco build as they had an FR Sport show up on the lot a couple days ago and offered it to me! I'll pick up in a few days, its honestly not as nice inside or comfortable as my Kodiaq but it does have a lot more standard options/features.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have just seen that the Xcellence model is totally discontinued, it is replaced by the Xperience model. Xperience deliveries are announced for 2023 minimum. I think the Xcellence models on order will never see the light of day. It's the same model (different rim) so it's a 2023 model and not 2018 as it is now.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have just seen that the Xcellence model is totally discontinued, it is replaced by the Xperience model.
Source? EDIT: Oh yes, seat.fr. Though the configurator is not updated yet. Also, Spain, Italy and UK still list the Xcellence.

I think the Xcellence models on order will never see the light of day
Wouldn’t be so pessimistic, my dealer told me that when the Ateca had the same switch to Xperience, customers were asked if they wanted to make the switch and, if not, were guaranteed the very exact model they ordered.

Btw I would be happy to switch personally, if that didn’t involve higher price or further delays.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Source? EDIT: Oh yes, seat.fr. Though the configurator is not updated yet. Also, Spain, Italy and UK still list the Xcellence.

Wouldn’t be so pessimistic, my dealer told me that when the Ateca had the same switch to Xperience, customers were asked if they wanted to make the switch and, if not, were guaranteed the very exact model they ordered.

Btw I would be happy to switch personally, if that didn’t involve higher price or further delays.
I am not a pessimist, but when it comes to car delivery, I am a pessimist. One thing is for sure, even if Seat tells me that the timeframe doesn't change to get the Xperience model, I wouldn't believe them 😁

381 - 388 of 388 Posts