Seat Tarraco Forum banner
421 - 440 of 440 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Have had a further more detailed update this morning which I actually find positive.
At the end of June all Orders accepted previously by the factory were transferred to Model Year 23.
Tow bars are adding about 11 weeks on to an order currently.

My order is sat with the same build week it has since June however the push back this time was the dealer not Seat due to an extension of delivery time.

All new orders have a current lead time quote of 40-48 weeks

There looks to be movement as they won't let me make a change to the order now it's been accepted and locked in by the factory.

Positive side it's a MY23 not 22. Apparently I was 2 weeks out of getting this year's model. I would have had it quite happily rather than waiting another 5 months for the 23 lol.

Hear anything further I'll make sure to post on here.
Stu

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'd rather Seat sent a letter saying "due to production costs, we can't deliver your car".
Don't think they can do that. They can kick the can down the road, though.

Sorry to say that, but I hope many people like us will give up, so after a 24 month wait they will say "heck, there is only vastunghia waiting for his car, we are losing 15'000 € of margin vs prevailing market, well who cares, we are big, let's satisfy this loser"

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys! I have been reading this thread for some time and I finanly received my Tarraco! Just a quick info about delivery time.
Ordered: November 8th 2021
Received: August 1st 2022

Specs: 2.0 TDI 110kw FWD 7DSG, Xcellence, Top View camera, Tow Bar, 9.2'' infotainment with satnav and safe & driving pack X
In May the dealer contacted me that due to chip shortage "safe & driving pack XL" is no longer available and has been replaced by "safe & driving pack X" which does not include side assist, exist assist and roll-over assist. I was given an option to cancel my order, accept the change with 440 Eur discount or wait until chips are available and loose my build slot (new build slot would be allocated eventually but nobody knew when). I chose to accept the change. Delivery was to Slovakia.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
Tarraco FR 2.0 TDI
8 Posts
Hi guys! I have been reading this thread for some time and I finanly received my Tarraco! Just a quick info about delivery time.

Specs: 2.0 TDI 110kw FWD 7DSG, Xcellence, Top View camera, Tow Bar, 9.2'' infotainment with satnav and safe & driving pack X
In May the dealer contacted me that due to chip shortage "safe & driving pack XL" is no longer available and has been replaced by "safe & driving pack X" which does not include side assist, exist assist and roll-over assist. I was given an option to cancel my order, accept the change with 440 Eur discount or wait until chips are available and loose my build slot (new build slot would be allocated eventually but nobody knew when). I chose to accept the change. Delivery was to Slovakia.

View attachment 1000
Lucky You 👏

·
Registered
1 Posts

I live in Finland and I have been waiting same kind of Tarraco (w/o top view & driving packs). Ordered in October 2021 and still haven´t got any information about the delivery week...

Now I am wondering if Xcellence will change to Xperience. I would rather take Xperience, because I don´t like the brown color on seats.

·
Registered
Tarraco FR 2.0 TDI
8 Posts
I live in Finland and I have been waiting same kind of Tarraco (w/o top view & driving packs). Ordered in October 2021 and still haven´t got any information about the delivery week...

Now I am wondering if Xcellence will change to Xperience. I would rather take Xperience, because I don´t like the brown color on seats.
Hi, neighbor. Same problem since September of '21 but with FR style

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered mine in july '21, Xcellence, almost full option (360, XL safety pack, beats audio, pano roof,..).

So far no news, only thing I'm wondering about is that I ordered mine via a random dealer (used to be an official seat dealer), and if that would have an impact on the delivery time aswell, instead of ordering one via an official dealer.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My patience will be finished after 15 months. If the delivery of my car will not be confirmed in 100% for week 42, I will buy new Cupra Areca. It is possible to get them from Cupra dealers without waiting in good configurations.

·
Registered
319 Posts
My patience will be finished after 15 months. If the delivery of my car will not be confirmed in 100% for week 42, I will buy new Cupra Areca. It is possible to get them from Cupra dealers without waiting in good configurations.
Don't want to p1ss on your parade but having driven both (had the Cupra Ateca for a week), despite all the issues I have had with my Tarraco over the last couple of years, I wouldn't change that order.

Currently in Greece having travelled across Europe and it has been a head turner everywhere (I have made some targeted mods it has to be admitted but the current trims from FR/Xperience upwards are very nice indeed).

Also, the difference in space can't be underestimated, you will need a roofbox with the Ateca almost certainly (which is a PITA for long haul driving for a number of reasons), no such issue with the Tarraco, it really is massive inside when in 5 seater mode.

Keep the faith, this is an awesome car for the price (I assume you have locked in that sweet pre-Covid list price that the dealer wishes can grab for himself when you cancel :)).

421 - 440 of 440 Posts