Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning All,

First time poster, just wondering how people are getting on with orders of new cars. I ordered my Xcellence Lux on 27th September at that time the dealership told me 16-20 weeks due to shortages of microchips etc. which would take me to end of January but I was just wondering if people that ordered around that time had found they come sooner or take longer.

Cheers!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Morning All,

First time poster, just wondering how people are getting on with orders of new cars. I ordered my Xcellence Lux on 27th September at that time the dealership told me 16-20 weeks due to shortages of microchips etc. which would take me to end of January but I was just wondering if people that ordered around that time had found they come sooner or take longer.

Cheers!

Lots of replies in here.

I ordered mine early June and got it 22nd October.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Tdi excellence 4drive lease ordered 17th October ‘21.
initial delivery 9/3/22. pushed back 1 week then 2 more push backs, now 7/4/22.
If I was to take out the monthly lease today its Increased another £30 per month.

·
Registered
4 Posts
just received update from the dealer. I ordered my Taracco fr sport in dolphin grey 2.0 dsg on 27/09/2021, the vehicle due go into production week commencing 17th Jan and should arrive beginning to mid February. When I ordered the vehicle the dealer told me late Mart. So that’s great news 😆

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ordered a 2.0 Tdi DSG FR Sport (Merlot Red) in August and I’ve been told today it’s due for build in week 3, 2022. Dealer expects to see the car late February. I was surprised as I was expecting further delays!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts