Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Waiting for Tarraco FR 1.5 DSG dark camouflage
15 Posts
9 months if your are lucky, already seen messages of someone who ordered a PHEV in February and will probably be delivered February 2022 or later.

·
Registered
15 Posts
are you serious? that will be a little longer to drive in my Skoda Kodiaq :) also not bad, but I still hope that the new Seat will be delivered on time.
It's terrible at the moment. Mine should have been ready in week 32, but will also be somewhere in 2022. I am already looking for canceling the order and look for a car on stock even when it's not a Tarraco. Seat is not very open to provide good information. When you place an order they say there is no problem but when the car should be delivered you have to ask about the delivery time and then postpone the delivery for 3 weeks even when everybody knows the factory is closed due chip shortage.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will ask the dealer for an update mid next year if the planned delivery time is still realistic. Unfortunately I can't cancel it because it's a lease car. in addition, all brands currently have problems with chips.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I will ask the dealer for an update mid next year if the planned delivery time is still realistic. Unfortunately I can't cancel it because it's a lease car. in addition, all brands currently have problems with chips.
You can cancel if delivery times are extended several times. My car is a lease car also and canceling is already by company approved when needed.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Tdi excellence 4drive lease ordered 17th October ‘21.
initial delivery 9/3/22. pushed back 1 week then 2 more push backs, now 7/4/22.
If I was to take out the monthly lease today its Increased another £30 per month.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Even worse news I’m afraid, wall street journal on Tuesday reported that the factory in Ukraine producing wiring and wiring looms for VW group cars and they’ve suspended production in Dresden and Zwickau, Wolfsburg plant reducing production next week and closing the week after but “VW are working on alternative solutions”.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts