Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Placed an order for a 2.0TDI Xcellence Lux Manual Tarraco in Indium Grey after finding a great deal through carwow!

Admittedly we wanted Dark Camo, but the dealership offered us £7500 discount on the Indium as it was in stock for a total price of £25,000 with 6.4% interest on top. The catch being we have to register it before september, so we wont be able to get a 69 plate put on it.

To put that in perspective, It is £200 a month less than the best quote our local seat dealership could give us for the same spec.

Just hope the colour looks good as we haven't seen an Indium Grey Xcellence lux yet.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dpau said:
Same color as mine, it's a fairly dark color, better wash your car regularly :)
The Ateca I have now is rhodium grey which I think is darker, although it has a sparkly blue tint to it which probably counters that, and it always looks clean to be fair. I wash it may be once every 3 to 6 months unless it gets caked in bird droppings.

I had a black leon fr before that which took a lot of work to keep looking sharp so I am not too worried about the grey. Besides when it's saving me £200 a month I can't afford to be picky.

In your opinion does it look good in grey? Are you happy with yours & do you have any pictures of it?

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts