Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully picking up new Tarraco on Friday, it's a 1.5 TSI DSG EX LUX, dealer has just confirmed it's a MY21 model. Looking forward to seeing and checking out the differences

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi all, waiting for my one to arrive as well. O have ordered exactly the same as you Lanark, could you confirm what you get when you collect, so I have some idea of what to expect! 👍👍👍

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Collected car today and is new MY21 as expected, it's the same as the photos posted already.

Only thing I haven't got sorted is adding myself and wife as users with our own keys, all set up a registered ok on the SEAT CONNECT App and car added, just can't add a user or login in the car???

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All sorted now, I'm assuming it takes time for it to filter through the system, was up early for the golf today and the globe for connectivity illuminated, so tried to log in and now profile pulled through successfully &#x1f44d-1f3fb;

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.