Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just taken delivery of Tarraco. It is not clear from the Instruction Manual if the 2021 has the charge box. Mine doesn't seem to work and I can't find any relevant checkbox in the settings menu. Thanks for any help or advice. James.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Jav said:
Just taken delivery of Tarraco. It is not clear from the Instruction Manual if the 2021 has the charge box. Mine doesn't seem to work and I can't find any relevant checkbox in the settings menu. Thanks for any help or advice. James.
Do you mean as in wireless charging? If yes, what is your trim?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much.

Yes, wireless charging (sorry for the confusion). I have the Xcellence Lux (21 plate).

·
Registered
248 Posts
Jav said:
Thanks so much.

Yes, wireless charging (sorry for the confusion). I have the Xcellence Lux (21 plate).
Then once you put your phone in the wireless charging space (see photo below, it is LHD but think opposite for RDH) it should just start charging.
Vehicle Motor vehicle Gear shift Automotive design Steering part

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for this. Mine doesn't seem to work. I was wondering if there was an option in a menu I had missed. V grateful to you. J

·
Registered
317 Posts
Jav I'm sure yours won't have the charger Matt as this only come with the 1ST addition tarraco

1 - 7 of 7 Posts