Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Picked the car up love it. Question or two. Does the se tec first edition have the puddle light in the mirrors and also on the settings it shoes footwell lights and lights on the doors but cudnt see anything I know it's not dark but thought I wud see sumthing

·
Registered
436 Posts
Davem said:
Picked the car up love it. Question or two. Does the se tec first edition have the puddle light in the mirrors and also on the settings it shoes footwell lights and lights on the doors but cudnt see anything I know it's not dark but thought I wud see sumthing
Not sure about puddle lights, hold your hand under mirror.

The lights are not strong in the inside needs to be really dark to see them. You can adjust the brightness

·
Registered
42 Posts
To add pictures you need to be in "full editor & preview". Towards the bottom of the editor you'll see an attachments tab. There you can attach photos to the post you are editing and display the uploaded files inside the post using the "inline" option.

Congrats on the new car btw. 👍

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Had to check yer lights in doors and puddle lights work. Think the sales chap said sumthing about a Ian cable but in the rush I forgot to double check did. Any mine else get one also did any one get a teddy my daughter was looking at them
In the showroom

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.