Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I collected my 2.0 TDI DSG-auto 4Drive 190PS Excellence Lux in Orxy White on Friday and what a beautiful car it is.

I've had VW diesels before - a Passat and an Eos before moving to a Suzuki Vitara Boosterjet but it was too small for me and i didn't enjoy the petrol engine so back to a TDI for me. Power, gearbox and chassis all feel great so far and the interior space, trim and spec level of the Lux is fantastic.

The car I purchased was already on route to the dealer so only had 2 weeks to wait from order to delivery. Due to go back to the dealer this weekend to pick up the spare wheel which i ordered as an extra. I noticed when I picked up that the trim panel on the drivers door sill had a crack in it so hopefully getting a replacement for that. Ive also noticed that I'm missing the drawer from under the passenger seat so i'll be pointing that out aswell.

All in all I'm really happy with it and looking forward to some great car journeys.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.